North Hall Library
Library Electronic Resources Help
- Your 18-digit ID/Barcode is located on the back of your student ID card. You can also find it from your university My Accounts for Students page.
Logging In to Library Databases
- Information about setting up your ILLiad account to use Interlibrary Loan can be found on our ILL Help page.
- You can renew books and movies online in the MU Catalog. Step-by-step instructions and more info on our Renewing Help page.
Common Computer Questions
Logging into Computers :: Windows 10
- If the login screen isn't visible, click anywhere on the screen.
- Login using your email address @mansfield.edu and your email password.
- If the computer has another person's name on the login page, select "Switch Users" in the lower left of the screen.
- When you are done, be sure to log out. This can be done by:
- Clicking on the windows icon in the lower left of the screen
- Clicking on your name
- Clicking on Switch Users
Wireless in the Library
- Students connect using the Mounties Mobile connection and log in with their firstname.lastname@example.org and their email password.
- Information for iOS users and other wireless information is available at the Mansfield Wireless page
- Visitors may use the Mounties Guest wireless network.
- NOTE: If students use the Mounties GUEST network, they may not have access to some important sites, including D2L.
- Scanners are available on 2 north and at the color copier on 2 North. Scanning is also an option at the printers on the 2 North porch. There is no cost to scan. Please stop by the Information Desk for assistance.
- Library databases use the PDF format. If you are having problems opening a PDF, try these suggestions:
- Download and install the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- You can also try downloading the PDF to your computer ("Save Link As.." or "Save Target As..") and then opening it in Acrobat Reader.
Clearing the Cache in Your Internet Browser
Turning On Cookies