North Hall Library’s Federal Depository print collection is available to anyone who comes to the library. The library’s digital Depository collection can be accessed by anyone through the library’s online public access catalog or the library’s government document web pages.
- Reference assistance is provided for the depository collection to all patrons of the library.
- Non-Mansfield affiliated patrons may access online Government Documents through designated community computers. In addition the library has a computer that is designed for the visually impaired.
- When using the library’s computers, patrons must abide by Mansfield University’s Information Resources Acceptable Use Policy.
- Should depository materials be held on reserve, the patron may sign out the item(s) for in library use by simply leaving their picture identification at the desk. If the patron does not have identification, a reference librarian may sign out the item at his or her own discretion.
- The federal depository collection at North Hall Library is handicapped accessible.
- Most Government Documents can be checked out by patrons with a current Mansfield University Identification Card or a Courtesy Patron Card.