I need to set up an account/folder | Login to my account/folder
Using Noodle Tools
Noodle Tools is a service that will help you create, save and format bibliographies or reference lists for papers or projects you are working on.
Creating a Noodle Tools Account
- Access the Noodle Tools New User Registration page. If you are off-campus, you will need to enter your 18-digit barcode number from the back of your student ID card.
- Fill out the form, which will ask you for a username and a password. You can make up any username and password you wish.
- Be sure to make note of your username and password for the next time you want to use Noodle Tools.
- Once you create your account you can access Noodle Tools.
Accessing Noodle Tools
Revalidate Your Account
- Click here if you got a message asking you to revalidate your personal folders.