North Hall Library
Access to Mansfield Closed Stacks Policy
- Access to the Library Closed Stacks is limited to Library Personnel only.
- Materials may be retrieved only by a designated library employee.
- Anything that leaves the Closed Stacks must be accounted for. Please see the Closed Stacks Procedure in the Information Desk Manual.
- Exceptions to this Policy are at the sole discretion of the Library Director. Requests for Exceptions of the Policy must be submitted to the Library Director in writing a minimum of five (5) business days in advance.
- In the event of a written exception, please follow the Closed Stacks Procedure found in the Information Desk Manual.